cutting (plural cuttings)
- The action of the verb to cut.
- How many different cuttings can this movie undergo?
- A section removed from the larger whole.
- A newspaper clipping.
- A leaf, stem, branch, or root removed from a plant and cultivated to grow a new plant.
- An abridged selection of written work, often intended for performance.
- The actor had to make his cutting shorter to fit the audition time.
- The editing of film or other recordings.
7 letters in word "cutting": C G I N T T U.
No anagrams for cutting found in this word list.
Words found within cutting: